Wednesday 17 June 2015

BBB 2.0 - FINAL ROUND [Glitter]

This is it people. The final round of the Beauty Bloggers Battle over at Everything Nice. This time, the theme was 'glitter'. I decided to go with glitter placement nails, something I had never done before. I didn't really have a specific design in mind, I just started out and this skittlette happened!


I did four different designs. The heart turned out a little weird but I still like it!






I used a matte H&M nail polish as my base, but stuck the glitter on using shiny top coat... That didn't look too great, the drips of top coat were quite visible. I tried applying more top coat to hide the drips. It did do the trick, but I liked the manicure better when it was matte. How about you?


Used products:
H&M Blue metal
BEAUTY UK top coat (soon to be reviewed for everythingnice.nl)
BORN PRETTY STORE Glitter (which I will review soon!)

I have to say I'm really happy with this mani! I'm also quite proud of my macro photos ^^.

Do you ever do glitter placement manis?
And can you recommend a nice matte top coat to me? 

Au revoir!

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: