Friday 26 December 2014

Snow nails

First of all: merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are having a great time.
Over the past few weeks I have seen so many snow-themed nail arts! There were freehanded snowflakes, snow stickers, dotting tool snow, matte snowflakes, sparkly snowflakes... Anyway, here's my take on the snowflake! 


 

I love white textured polishes! They look just like real snow. I used Barry M Lady.



In real life, the coverage of the Essie polish (Turquoise & Caicos) seemed okay but in the pictures there is definitely a visible nail line. That's quite a shame since I already used three coats. Three coats is sort of the maximum for me. There's also some VNL on the nails that I painted with Barry M Lady, even though I used a white base. Next time I use these polishes, I'm putting on two coats of a white polish first.


 

For this manicure I used: Essie Turquoise & Caicos (3x), Konad stamping polish + Essence stamping plate, and Essence better than gel nails top sealer (1x). On the accent nails I used Paris Memories 234 (1x) and Barry M Lady (2x)

Did you already wear a snowflake manicure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: