Sunday 19 October 2014

Swatch: Ciaté Funhouse + blogging again?

Dear followers, I am amazed and thankful that you still follow me! I cannot believe it has been so long since I last wrote a blogpost. After my camera was stolen last summer I never got a new one. But I am using my dad's old phone now (a Samsung galaxy S) and to my surprise it takes pretty good pictures, way better than my own phone, and definitely okay enough to use for blogging!

I'm thinking about becoming more active on Ongleterre again and this is the first post of what might be a fresh start! :) About half a year ago I even bought my own domain: www.ongleterre.com!

But of course it's nail polish that we're all about around here, so here it is... swatch photo's of Ciaté Funhouse!


Ciaté funhouse is a glitter polish consisting of tiny round glitter and bigger round, hexagon and I think maybe even square glitter. The application of this polish was great! It has a nice formula, not too sticky (which some glitter polishes are). I applied two coats and topped it off with one coat of INM Out The Door.

Sunlight







How do you like the polish? And my nail shape? I have shorter, more square nails now and I think it looks pretty nice!

 I used:
NYC - Strip me off basecoat (1x)
Ciaté - Funhouse (2x)
INM - Out The Door (1x)



2 comments:

  1. YAY, congrats for the domain name, that is so cool :D
    I love both the nail polish and your nail shape, we have the same :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! :) And goooo square/squoval nails :)

      Delete

Share your thoughts and questions (: