Sunday 9 June 2013

Other uses of nail polish #3

Time for the third edition of other uses of nail polish (here are #1 and #2)! I really like making these posts and I hope you enjoy reading them. I'm sorry about not posting in a while. I was just so busy with studying... and I bet I'm not the only one :) Good luck to everyone who has to do exams of any kind. Now for the nice DIY's!

1) Heres a fun idea for fashionista's who are not afraid to use quite an amount of polish. For a bigger image visit the original post.




2) I bet some of you know the blog All Lacquered Up. I found a really cool nail decal kind of tutorial on there! 


Check out the video here:

3) The third idea I want to show is so much fun: nail polish painted bobby pins! I found some variations on this one so here are a few nice pictures:


Smart trick: painting the pins cardstock:





Image sources: 1, 2, 34.

4) Who likes jewelry? Check out these awesome pendants:


How do they get so wonderful, multicoloured and sparkly? Yup: nail polish! Dutch blogger Lin made all these. In this post you can read what polishes she used. She bought her glass domes here, and the pendant backgrounds here on Ebay. I just did exactly the same and I can't wait to start experimenting with these! 


I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope to be back soon with some nice nail art :)

2 comments:

  1. Die hangers vind ik echt heel erg gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja leuk hè? Late reactie sorry haha! :) Ik verkoop ze zelf nu! prettybubbles.tictail.com

      Delete

Share your thoughts and questions (: